Are you prepared to answer these 10 interview questions?
1. Tell me about yourself?
2. Why did you leave your last job or are considering leaving your current job?
3. What is your signal biggest accomplishment in your career so far and why?
4. Tell me how you have reduced costs, improved efficiencies, and grew sales?
5. Why do you want to work here?
6. What would your current or former boss say is your biggest area for improvement?
7. Tell me about a time when you had a difficult co-worker or customer. How did you handle it and what was the result?
8. Describe a time when you had to make an unpopular decision and what was the result?
9. Describe your leadership style?
10. What are your salary expectations?
11. What questions do you have for me?