Traits of a Successful Job Candidate
· They know who they are and what type of work they want to do.
· They tailor their cover letter and resume to the positions they are applying to.
· They do their homework on the company prior to the interview.
· They respect everyone they meet.
· They are prepared to answer questions by telling stories on how they solved problems.
· They show passion, confidence, and energy.
· They know until they get a written job offer, it’s all about what they can do for the employer.
· They ask great questions.
· They follow up with e-mails and hand written thank you cards.