Saturday, January 7, 2017


SAMPLE NETWORKING LETTERS



Invitation Request for LinkedIn



Hi Jane, It was great seeing you at the State U Alumni meeting.  As we discussed, let’s get connected on LinkedIn.  If I can assist you with anything, please do not hesitate to ask.  The best way to reach me is john.doe@lhh.com.  I look forward to getting to know you better. Sincerely, John Doe



General Networking:



Dear Mr. Smith,



I noticed that you work in the medical device industry and have recent experience in job search. I am trying to find out about the market in Atlanta. I have 11 years in the pharmaceutical industry and would love to talk with you for a few minutes to see if you have any advice.  I totally understand if you are too busy to reply, and thank you for reading this far.



Respectfully,

Bob Smith

404-555-1234


No comments:

Post a Comment